[asterisk-biz] Asterisk-friendly dedicated server in UK?

mks at Phone-Box.NET mks at Phone-Box.NET
Tue Dec 12 17:41:05 MST 2006

Hi Tony,

I can provide you with dedicated Linux-Server and you can choose your bias
be it redhat/centos or debian/ubuntu to terminate and/or originate calls ,
my only condition will be minimum 4 E1 , protocol can be SIP/IAX/Q931e/SS7
, I have large amount of TDM connectivity and healthy Internet bandwidth ,
respond to me off list if you are serious , CDR are near real time and you
can inspect the actual kit and colo , payment is flexible based on how you
want to pay bank charges, it can start as ridiculous as 1000 mins of
calling Somalia ;)

Cheers,

Mo