[asterisk-biz] VoIP billing using Radius

Amber VoIP ambervoip at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 15:03:55 MST 2006

it is not asterisk related :)

well, if you looking for mvts billing - you can take any radius billing
which support cisco radius rsa/
you can take opensource like IBS or Trabas or gommercial, like mind, porta
and so on (lot of choices).

if you have in mind just to intefrate asterisk with radius over mvts, it is
possible by creating smarter dialplan, do not need nothing at asterisk; or
you can use porta one radius scripts.

Andy.