[asterisk-biz] Druid v3.1 released and Druid Asterisk IP-PBX OEM partner program

Ming Guang Yong ming.guang.yong at voiceroute.net
Mon Dec 11 08:14:34 MST 2006

Ann Arbor, MI (11th Dec 2006) - Voiceroute announced today we have
released the latest version of Druid v3.1 that is free to the community
for trial. We have released Druid v3.1 in-conjunction with our free
trial download CD, Druid Telephony Platform: Asterisk v1.2.9 + CentOS
linux + Druid in one easy install.

Druid v3.1 includes a complete asterisk GUI with IVR editor, sound
upload tools, DID/inbound route wizards, Druid user portal (extension
routing at the PBX user level) and many other features.

To see live demo version,
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=livedemo&u=druid
To download a copy of Druid v3.1 & Druid telephony platform CD, please
visit http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=download

We have also launched our Druid Asterisk IP-PBX OEM partner program. We
are looking for partners who want to deploy a professional grade
Asterisk GUI together with off the shelve zaptel hardware to their end
markets.
http://www.voiceroute.net/site/index.php?p=partners

For more information, please contact:
Ming Yong