[asterisk-biz] full-featured IP-PBX

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Mon Dec 11 04:53:45 MST 2006

Bart,

I would agree Trixbox has some useless junk and some good.
And yes you are at mercy of the authors.
Unless you edit the code like I did :-)

EasyVoxBox installs from source and is smaller than Trixbox
Is it any better than Trixbox?  Not sure :-\

But keep in mind you can do things in Trixbox and other distros with a
click of a mouse that could take you weeks
to setup in a pure Asterisk install.
Editing config by config file.

I think Asterisk NEEDS FreePBX or something like it.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email