[asterisk-biz] December Specials

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sat Dec 9 17:51:07 MST 2006

I was looking at getting service from sellvoip but not now.
They seem like sellvoip just is running a VERY bad service.
The forums are a powerful friend to have

Thank you for the warning.

Lets see what Jed has to say about this..

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email