[asterisk-biz] NuFone comes through

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Dec 8 11:01:18 MST 2006

I guess it would but there are two variables that are out of the control
of the health care company.  Will Nufone (insert any provider) setup a
VPN tunnel with you and also, since you are bringing a 3rd party into
the equation (VoIP provider), there is no way to be sure of security.
Maybe a direct VPN to a company like Global Crossing (insert any major
telco)  terminated directly to their PSTN trunks?

Thanks,
Steve Totaro