[asterisk-biz] Suggestion for an Asterisk Product / Service Database

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Wed Dec 6 17:59:06 MST 2006

   It is the market that creates the products and services, and it is
the market that eventually defines the outcome of a technology.
Uniquivocally, the best choice is always taken.  I Don't think Digium,
as good a company as it may be, should bear any responsibilities on
product direction.  What if someone in this forum has better ideas?

   What we have is a problem with forum etiquette.  We don't respect
each other.  Talking about our new products and services is like
throwing it to the lions.  Every product announced/discussed that is
incubated by forum members is critized sometimes for reasons so minimal
as the mail server of the poster (well, gmail/hotmail/yahoo addressess
do look terrible, but you get my point :) ).  The only posts that cause
possitive reactions are when someone asks for a consultant or a
provider.  Sometimes I wonder if it is that some people hate to see
others come out with products that compete with theirs.

CS