[asterisk-biz] Manufacture from China

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 00:09:53 MST 2006

Hello dear:
Guorong Science & Technology Co., Ltd. is a factory in Shenzhen, Guangdong,
China.We mainly develop, produce and sale electronical products. We have
exported our products to international markets such as USA, Europe, South
Asia and so on for many years and accumulated rich experiences. Now we
mainly produce electronical products such as DVB-C, DVB-S, DVB-T serials,
digital photo frame or display, Videophone, LCD Broadcasting machine, MP3,
MP4, digital wire, Media player, Computer components and many other salable
electronical products. Up to now we have received very good reputations from
abroad and at home since our company established. We do hope to establish a
long & mutual benefit relations with you. If you are interested in any item
please do not hesitate to contact us, your reply will be highly appreciated,
we look foward to hearing your good news.

---
Andy Lau
E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com
Tel:86-755-27586094  27586089