[asterisk-biz] Re: asterisk-biz Digest, Vol 25, Issue 103

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Aug 30 04:55:02 MST 2006

On Tuesday 29 August 2006 17:15, perl ninja wrote:
> it would be kinda nice to find out if you guys could help me with a
> ANI Spoofing script or so i'm willing to pay ... just name you're
> price :p

Please trim your replies, there was no need to quote the entire text of the
digest to post a message unrelated to anything in it.  This is basic mailing
list etiquette 101.

ANI spoofing requires SS7 and access rights to the telco switch...something
that if it were available to you, you wouldn't be goofing around with.

Asterisk alone cannot be used to do what you want, and with the correct
equipment and access, it would be too expensive for most people.

-A.