[asterisk-biz] Re: Asterisk spanish pre-recorded voice prompts. (Erick Perez)

Stuart stuart at westany.com
Wed Aug 30 02:18:59 MST 2006

On 29/8/06 22:03, "asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com"
<asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com> wrote:
> Message: 5
> Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 15:55:34 -0500
> From: "Erick Perez" <eaperezh at gmail.com>
> Subject: [asterisk-biz] Asterisk spanish pre-recorded voice prompts.
> To: "Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
>     <asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
>
> Hi, I need the asterisk pre-recorded english voice prompts in spanish. Latin
> american spanish.
> Hopefully from Mexico, Colombia or Venezuela. Female Voice.
> No Spain, chile or argentina spanish prompts please.
> the reason is the term used for some phone digits and other words.
>
> Is there any company that has them? and what price?
>
> Hola, Agradezco si me pueden proporcionar el precio y compañia donde
> adquirir los mensajes pre-grabados de asterisk, en español latinoamericano.
> Mexico, Colombia o Venezuela.
>
> La razon es que en latinoamerica el simbolo de # es la "tecla numeral" y no
> "almohadilla" como le dicen en españa u otros paises de habla hispana.
> Tambien usamos "computador" y no "ordenador".
>
> Obviamente, el latioamericano entendera las diferencias.
>
> --
> Erick Perez
> Panama Sistemas
> Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
> Panama, Republica de Panama
> Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780

We have just completed a Spanish product however it is normal Spanish. We
can probably record all the languages you need as we have already recorded
lots of other languages and are interested in these Spanish variations.

Why don't you contact me off list.

Email me at stuart at westany.com or call me on  +44 (0)800 066 4864 or +44
(0)207 043 8814

Regards
Stuart

--
Westany- Voices that bring asterisk to life
stuart at westany.com

Sales  +44 (0)800 066 4864
Direct +44 (0)207 043 8814
Mobile +44 (0)79 7045 9548