[asterisk-biz] IVR-PBX-WEB solution

murad at asbtm.com murad at asbtm.com
Sun Aug 27 20:33:05 MST 2006

I am looking for low cost solution for my customers.

What exactly do i need.

1. Customer should be able to register online a make a payment for his
account balance or buy a PIN.

2. Customer should be able to call the local access number and receive a IVR
message about the balance (calling id) or/and enter PIN to upgrade a balance
or/and select language and make a call.

3. Customer should be able to view a call history online on his/her account

4. Customer should be able to add addiotional phone number that he/she will
use for his/her account

5. Re-sellers access where re-sellers could be able to view thier customer's
calls history and view commisions they earned accordantly.

This is basically what i need.

Thank you
Murad