[asterisk-biz] Slightly off-topic: Opinions of Comcastand Bellsouth?

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Fri Aug 25 13:25:49 MST 2006

OMFG im LOL

law thing is true but it applies to >60% of the peep ou tthere..

the fac tthey didnt know about internet donst surprise me neither in
canada its a 45 minute course to hop fro m telco 0 assited operator to
full knowledged internet support tech lol..

bet its same all big telcos.. hell they even outsource tech to
india/pak/africa where in some case never even used a computer if not
for the call you are doing.

RE: Visa/MC mondialisation report on india and cultures that don't even
use credit lol
Try to explain that.

#3. the i put more power in your line crap is either a young kid high on
mari or someone really neeeds to kick so ass at next comcast Assembly.