[asterisk-biz] Whats your Target Rates ?

Mike Lynchfield theclubvoip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 12:53:27 MST 2006

Please propose Target pricing for CANADA/ USA termination / origination.

We will make our best effort to match that pricing.

SIP/IAX , G729,ULAW,GSM AVAIL.

Custom Sales/Support Agent assigned to each accounts , so you get privileged
and prompt support.

We do offer Montral Rackspace Available in both half rack , full rack or 1/4
rack  with peering agreements comprised but not limited to Peer1, Teleglobe,
Cogent, Videotron.

We also provide advanced and personalised development for any needs you
would have.

--
Mike
Sales Manager