[asterisk-biz] Nufone

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Aug 21 06:54:41 MST 2006

Asterlink provides primarily a long distance replacement service of pure
termination.  We will also do toll free inbound on Asterlink.  Our
Asterlink Extreme product adds hosted ivr and much more flexible routing
options on top of the normal Asterlink service.  The service details are
as follows from:  http://www.asterlink.com/t1_termination.htm.

*	Supports PSTN / Mobile
*	Supports SIP and IAX
*	6/6 increment for both termination and origination
*	2 cents per minute for US48 termination
*	2 cents per minute Canada termination
*	2 cents per minute for toll-free origination from US48
*	* Additional fees apply for locations other then US48
*	Extended services available (Porting/Vanity Numbers) for extra
fee.

Currently we do not charge a fee for Toll Free number porting.

If you have any other specific questions on rates, feel free to call our
sales line at 1-877-278-7565

Please note, all of this termination is currently pure TDM termination
to major US telecom carriers.

Mike