[asterisk-biz] FW: **Message you sent blocked by our bulk emailfilter**

Jim - Broadband Telecom jim at broadbandtele.net
Fri Aug 18 14:39:42 MST 2006

Hi,

We are US based company and our current focus is East Africa. We started
with Kenya with wholesale Termination and currently have launched Calling
Cards & Broadband Telephony and guys its great working there.

If you need any help from us feel free to drop some words to us.

Cheers.

Regards,

Priyang Patel ( Jim )

Manager ( Operations )

Broadband Telecom, Inc.

We Value your voice

514, South Kenneth Road,

Burbank, CA, 91501, USA

*  : +1-818-276-1127

*  : +1-530-730-3088

*  :    jim at broadbandtele.net

MSN: jim at broadbandtele.net

Yahoo! : tradebti10

www.BroadbandTele.net <http://www.broadbandtele.net/>

information. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies and the original message. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this email or any action taken in reliance on this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The recipient acknowledges that BTI
or its subsidiaries and associated companies (collectively "BTI"), are
unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of/over the
contents of the information contained in e-mail transmissions and further
acknowledges that any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender and no binding nature of the message shall be implied or
assumed unless the sender does so expressly with due authority of BTI.

  _____