[asterisk-biz] FW: **Message you sent blocked by our bulk email filter**

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Aug 18 14:22:40 MST 2006

Lol - Lennie, that's not a lecture. I was about to offer assistance with
www.cognation.net/mexuar but seriously lose the wallpaper on your
emails, lose the cute emoticons. Put together a business case with some
strategically identifiable goals and timelines and come back when you
are serious.

There are obviously already quite a number of people on this list who
are actively involved in VOIP within the various African markets. Maybe
you should reach out to them and find out what is making them successful
in the first instance and find out if there is actually a problem that
you have the skill set to add value to the problem.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net