[asterisk-biz] "Reach Africa" Program

Talking Voice talkingvoice at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 03:16:15 MST 2006

Lennie:

Some of us are Africans and take offense to this email.

I have a very good business selling voice services to Africans all over the
continent. I even have cusotmers in South Africa. For your information we in
Africa have been using VoIP long before the average person in the West knew
what VoIP stood for.

If you are looking for a service provider to work with just say so and leave
the African 3rd world rubish out. You are not going to get simpathy from
anyone on this post for being from or in Africa.

Next time you want to beg for help do it in your own name not in the name of
Africans.

Patrick.