[asterisk-biz] Altigen For Sale

Stephen Wingfield steve at bicom.us
Thu Aug 17 00:48:26 MST 2006

William

Purely for my own and possibly others' curiosity, if you don't mind me asking :

Given you have made such an important sunk cost and that the Altigen clearly is a very good piece of capital, may I ask, why the move to an asterisk based system ?
(clearly though your now selling of a perfectly good system indicates that Asterisk has given you more than 15,000 USD of 'worth')

Also interested as to how also are your agents interacting day to day with the Asterisk, if this was a custom build to link with CRMs any issues you did experience?

Steve