[asterisk-biz] How do ITSP's do it?

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Aug 11 00:29:53 MST 2006

Dear Bruce,

Another way is to COLLOBORATE with others.

Ie www.didx.org/usa/

We can arrange for you in most NPA NXX for your did's and you have to pay only when you
actually sell your did number, we will give you access to our database via our api, you will be
able to show the DID to your client, and then when the client pays you, you pay us, and we
pay to the provider.

Rehan

> Easiest way is contact your local *LEC and ask them for a PRI with some DID´s then you can have
> local numbers. If you need
> consulting services I am available.Contact me off list.
>

> Brian

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33