[asterisk-biz] voipsupply.......

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Wed Aug 9 16:25:28 MST 2006

In Bob's defense, the situation might have been exacerbated due to the fact that the sales rep he mentioned in his email has been out of the office for about a week on a personal leave.  Protocol is for someone else in sales to monitor a colleague's email in the event of absence, but he may well have sent a few emails that went unanswered.

I believe Bob got the follow-up he was looking for, but in the event you are still not on the path toward a resolution of your issue, please contact me offline.  I was researching it out of curiosity and I tried cross referencing your contact name and email address against our customer db and came up empty.  I can't determine your company name as your email address is an anonymous, yahoo type email.

In any event I apologize for any miscommunication.  I assume you meant for the sales rep to ship your order on your shipper's account, otherwise we would not have had that information at all.  I cannot explain how a single charge of $260 for overnight delivery of an "ATA" could have occurred, let alone two charges.

I ran a Fedex retail/rack rate check, rounded all the way up to 4lbs, and not knowing your location, chose Saskatchewan because it looks pretty far away, isolated and expensive.  The retail rack rate for International Priority comes to $90.

Anyhow, if you still need assistance I am happy to intercede.

Thanks,

Cory J Andrews
++++++++++++
VOIPSupply.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225
++++++++++++++
voice - 800.398.VoIP X3402
email - Cory at VOIPSupply.com
AIM - B2CORY
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: calvis
  To: 'Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion'
  Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 6:57 PM
  Subject: RE: [asterisk-biz] voipsupply.......

  When I first saw this post my first thought was, "Humm, he must be a neophyte in business world."

  Mistakes happen all the time, and reputable companies will fix the mistakes but you need to follow up in the proper channels.

  Instead of trying to solve the problem with the source he let off a big scream in public.  This idiotic approach could possible cause you more harm than good.