[asterisk-biz] Asterisk with Skype

mogorman mogorman at digium.com
Wed Aug 9 10:53:43 MST 2006

Im not saying we should ignore skype they have several features, well
one feature, ease of use that we should strive to have.  But otherwise
there is nothing in skype we don't have else where and even the ease of
use is just as easy when you can just give someone a google talk client
and connect it to asterisk.  I'm not saying we should ignore skype i
just don't see anything they have given us to work with and don't see
the point in waiting or trying to build chan_skype at least as it is
now.

Mog