[asterisk-biz] (((wireless Phones)))

AmberVoIP ambervoip at gmail.com
Wed Aug 9 07:09:51 MST 2006

of course, nokia, which are

gsm (3G) / wifi phone.

sip voip calls even possible at 3G connection.

it is very good solution for travellers (series 60 software, so you
also get email, im etc, it can replace pc)

it is advantage.

nokia e60 cost today is 350 to 400 euros.

cheaper solutions available too, but i do not see difference - at
office you can use any grandstream or other ATA and cordless phone.

so, from my point of view, wifi voip phone do not worth nothing :) most
models is so big and you must carry it with you to use in several
places with public wifi... i guess, only few percent of users will do
that.

andy.