[asterisk-biz] Sell source code of the call shop solution.

Dualcall.com asterisk-biz at dualcall.com
Tue Aug 8 04:39:36 MST 2006

Hello,
We have developed Asterisk(TM) based solutions for calling cards,
PC2Phone and Call shops since 2004. Now we about to enter the
development of Asterisk(TM) embedded systems and will stop supporting
above solutions.
Therefore, at this time we are planning to sell our source code of the
Call Shop solution.

**You will have full source code and sample configurations**

If you are interested, Please contact me via email for more information.

Cheers,
Madhawa