[asterisk-biz] Newbie help

Dominic Son dominicson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 23:04:28 MST 2006

Hey Andy, I think I found the NAT, it was under the advanced section,

Can you help me understand what this sentence means?:

"TCP port 22 to the internal IP address of your Asterisk system."

so in configuring the NAT, would this be correct?

Trigger Port: 22
Trigger Type: TCP
Public Port: my internal IP addy
Public Type: Both

and one last thing, I'm guessing the following would go into the 'public
ports' field:
"SIP 5004-5082
RTP 10001-20000
IAX 4569"

But what would the trigger ports be for these?

I really..really thank you for anyone helping me.