[asterisk-biz] Russia tollfree needed

AmberVoIP ambervoip at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 17:33:42 MST 2006

DID usage for calling cards, callback is illegal in Russia, if we talk
about toll-free. You cannot use them directly.

I just spoke to my one partner from Moscow about this, just week ago.
It is not confirmed, but he should know well.

About local DIDs, please contact me offlist, i need to know cities/area
codes/how many DIDs/how many channels, what codec and protocol do you
need.

Andy.