[asterisk-biz] End-user web interface to self-provision DID numbers and voicemail...

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Sun Aug 6 11:08:02 MST 2006

Titanium Guy,

Enswitch can do all of these. For more details, including links to a
list of features, and a working demo of the web interface, please see:

http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

If you have questions, or would like a quote, please email or call me
toll-free on 1-888-468-3111. We can also put you in contact with
reference customers, and once we agree a system in principle we can
offer you a free demo on one of your own machine with working telephony.

Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,
+44 20 799 39 799
http://integrics.com/