[asterisk-biz] Voipjet

Dovid Bender Asterisk at Dovid.net
Sat Aug 5 22:02:51 MST 2006

End user is defined as ?

I have been using VoIPJet for quite a few months. I use them mostly for
testing and failover when I need it. Tonight, I received this from them:

HIGHEST PRIORITY

Dear Customers,

We would like to take this opportunity to STRONGLY
REMIND YOU that VoipJet is strictly not a service for end-users.

If you do not understand what this means,
discontinue service immediately and request a refund of your unused
balance. Only unused funds deposited in the last 30 days are subject to
refund, as per our Terms of Service. There are no exceptions to this
rule.

Thanks,

John
VoipJet Inc.

Dated August 1, 2006

So they do NOT welcome my business any longer since I am an "end-user" even
though I have never bothered them for tech support nor have I even
complained about their service? And per their TOS they woudl not even refund
my money. Guess I will be dropping them and not giving them any more of my
money in the future. From now one if they ONLY want to do business with
non-endusers, then maybe they should require business credentials during the
sign-up process...