[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Now Speaks with Google Talk. :)

mogorman mogorman at digium.com
Fri Aug 4 10:32:50 MST 2006

no offense, but I with a huge lot of help from Mark Spencer made google
talk work with asterisk, and has been in trunk for several months, I
don't know who Farrukh  is but I don't see why anyone would pay any
money to anyone for something that is free and already publically
accessible.  I was not aware of any bounties for this when I wrote the
code.

Matt