[asterisk-biz] Asterisk Now Speaks with Google Talk. :)

Rehan AllahWala rehan at supertec.com
Fri Aug 4 10:28:49 MST 2006

I am very pleased to announce that Asterisk Now Speaks with Google Talk.

I do not know if any of you have been able to do it, but we have.

I created a Bounty of $100 for this and Farrukh Made it to work.

Farrukh can be contacted via gmail f4fahmed at gmail.com if you want him to install it on your
asterisk.

Farruk Ahmed is an independent Asterisk Linux Guy, and does not work for supertec.com

Here is the link with the process on how to do this, if it does not work, Please contact Farrukh
Directly.

http://www.voip.com.pk/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+Speaks+to+Google+Talk

We are going to add the feature of being able to call from virtualphoneline.com and ipstar.us
did's to gtalk next week.

Enjoy.

Rehan

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.SuperTec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, Today!

MSN: Rehan at Rehan.com
Skype: Rehan33