[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 12:47:21 MST 2006

I would be VERY cautions about being and IP to IP middleman.  Any problems
with your ISP or your wholesale providers ISP OR your wholesale providers
connection to the phone network which could be yet another company.   Your
gonna get grey hair and a LOT of unhappy customers REAL fast if any one of
these things are not 100% solid 100% of the time.  It's not like running
your own webserver.  Not even close.

Just my 2 cents and I would be interested to hear others
opinions/experiences on this.

  _____