[asterisk-biz] Hosted PBX

Michael C. Hughes mhughes at antelecom.net
Wed Aug 2 10:46:14 MST 2006

Hello,

No need to buy an expensive package to get into the hosted PBX business.

You can easily set up your own linux server and install a low cost or
free web based management system.

If you are going for an IP only service then there is no need for Digium
hardware either.

I suggest you take a very good look at Thirdlanes latest Multi-Tenant
PBX Manager.  Easy to install and gives you management
interfaces for the system administrator,  tenant (customer) and
individual phone users.
Needs no SQL database, no Apache, no PHP and no extra Perl modules.

Sign up with a wholesale provider like Junction, Teliax or PacWest and
you could be in business by tomorrow.

Mike