[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk

VoIP Dealer voipdealer at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 18:38:56 MST 2006

The argument about CVV codes is moot point if you read the latest email.

  ===============

  Dear Customer,

  Please read this entire email as it contains  important information regarding the status of your account.  This is a  follow-up to our email earlier this week with some important updates:

  1)  Due to concerns raised by some of our customers, we have consulted with  our legal department and credit card processors to approve a new Terms  Of Service form.  The new form requires less credit card information --  no credit card code and only the last four digits of the credit card  number.  It has been determined that the information on the new form is  sufficient to verify your account while addressing concerns about  transmission of credit card details.  We respect your concerns and  appreciate the feedback we have received regarding this matter.

  The new form can be downloaded from:
  http://connect.voicepulse.com/files/VOICEPULSE_CONNECT_TOS.pdf

  2)  Accounts will be verified as quickly as possible after your signed TOS  has been received via fax or mail.  Unverified accounts will see a  message ("Your account has not been verified.") in the Account Center.   This message will disappear once your account is verified.

  3)  Existing customers with international credit cards who were previously  forced to call in to refill every time can now have their accounts  flagged to allow auto-refill if the account is verified.

  4)  Verified accounts will be able to: a) activate auto-refill; b) access  the new webservices API; c) add more than 2 numbers to their account;  d) call expensive destinations; e) participate in the upcoming FlexRate  program which will offer calling to thousands of US cities for 1¢ per  minute.  These restrictions are subject to change at any time and will  be viewable in the account center.

  5) On Wednesday, May 3,  auto-refill will be disabled for all unverified accounts.  You will  still be able to make manual payments via the website.

  6) On  Wednesday, May 3, the minimum threshold for auto-refill will begin  adjusting itself to your usage.  Previously, if your credit card had  expired or had been cancelled and auto-recharge was attempted, your  service would be disconnected immediately.  With the new adjusting  refill, it will make sure your balance is sufficient to continue  running for a couple days to give you time to update your information.

  7)  A $20 negative-balance fee will be applied to any account whose balance  goes below $0.  This can occur if you have multiple phone numbers on  your account and not enough balance to cover their charge on the 1st of  the month.  If you have the new auto-refill activated, it will ensure  your balance is enough to cover your phone number charges and prevent  your account from being subject to this fee.  Please make sure your  balance is sufficient for the May 1st monthly phone number charge as  the negative balance fee IS ACTIVE, but the adjusting auto-refill IS  NOT ACTIVE until May 3rd.

  Regards,