[asterisk-biz] Voicepulse Connect for Asterisk

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 04:58:59 MST 2006

On 4/29/06, Robert Webb <rwebb at ropeguru.com> wrote:
> I agree with you completely. I have a number with them that I was able to port over from a cellular carrier and service has been great.
>
> That said... I am NOT liking them wanting me to FAX them a copy of all my credit card information including the CCV code. They must be nuts thinking that I am going to send them that kind of information via such an insecure method.

That's crazy indeed. I spoke with two techs yesterday and they were
trying to push me to port numbers (+$26) when I insisted I didn't want
to port them. I've had good quality until now but all the faxing of
documents and pushiness has put me off a bit. For the moment I've
decided to use them only for outgoing calls and they are not the first
route choice.

I thought the mailing was interesting though.