[asterisk-biz] Asterisk PBX Seller in Las Vegas and/or Reno

Pbxware Switchware switchware at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 06:29:21 MST 2006

Folks!

Anyone planning to invest into PBXWARE or SWITCHWARE please be aware that
existing customers of these software sold by Bicom Systems have pretty bad
experiences. The money that has been paid to BICOM has been lost as no
working product has beeen delivered.

I would suggest that you do your homework and insist on at least 5
references before you pay these guys based in Serbia-Montenegro.

Also I would recommend not to pay anything in advance for their software and
have an agreement that allows you to pay after 6 months of successful use.

Voiceware Systems