[asterisk-biz] Voicepulse Connect for Asterisk

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 01:12:09 MST 2006

I've used Voicepulse connect for over a year and it works very well.
They just announced some things I find of interest:

"To emphasize our commitment to the Asterisk community and our
eagerness to promote its use, the service will now be referred to as:
VoicePulse Connect for Asterisk"

"New API. We have begun testing an API for users to be able to manage
their accounts programmatically, instead of having to login to the
website. Currently, the only function available is GetBalance(), but
we will be adding more soon!"

VPC (now VPCAC?) is expensive (more than what you're used to seeing
with Voipjet etc) but has proven very reliable with very good call
quality.

YMMV