[asterisk-biz] Directory assistance

Paul ast2005 at 9ux.com
Mon Apr 24 13:45:37 MST 2006

I remember when I could easily get a pager DID or a TAS DID into the
white and yellow pages for a reasonable fee. It really makes me wonder
how long the food chain is with some of these voip providers. Have
things changed so much in the last 15 years? I was under the impression
that if I were to get CLEC status here in Maine, I could provide my
residential and business subscribers with listed numbers that return
correct CNAM lookups. I will concede that you have to charge a setup fee
to do that.