[asterisk-biz] Directory assistance

Bill Gibbs bgibbs at edurotech.com
Mon Apr 24 13:19:26 MST 2006

Do all these style of services share one database for listing
information?  Is there a generally accepted trade of databases between
CLECS, RBOCs, etc?  I would assume there has got to be one or two
listing directories I could contact to get my address info updated as
well.  For example, our upstream PRI provider will only attach one name
to any DID, even clients we port over (and it's our name not theirs) so
that would be another thing to look into.

I know this isn't exactly "asterisk" related but that is probably a
pretty common issue w/ directory services being out of date or incorrect
with all the porting going on now.

Bill