[asterisk-biz] call forwarding with voice prompts

Alexander Lopez Alex.Lopez at OpSys.com
Sat Apr 22 19:23:00 MST 2006

I am stuck on 'need it to go back to their extensions.." what do you
mean by that can you elaborate of give us an example of how a call would
transpire?

________________________________

From: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Chris Polk
Sent: Saturday, April 22, 2006 10:11 PM
To: asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-biz] call forwarding with voice prompts

Hi:

Forgive me if this is the rong place to post this,

I am setting up asterisk for a company that has blind technical support
persons.

They are based all over the country, they have local extensions, and The
pbx we are replacing has the options for them to

call in, that's not a problem, but here is whare I am stuck

I need then to be able to hear "to forward your calls, press 1, to
disable call forwarding press 2

when they press 2 or what ever the ivr looks like,, need it to go back
to there extension.

Any help would be grately appreciated.

Chris Polk

Network Administrator,