[asterisk-biz] call forwarding with voice prompts

Chris Polk chris.polk at humanware.com
Sat Apr 22 19:10:36 MST 2006

Hi:
Forgive me if this is the rong place to post this,
I am setting up asterisk for a company that has blind technical support persons.
They are based all over the country, they have local extensions, and The pbx we are replacing has the options for them to
call in, that's not a problem, but here is whare I am stuck
I need then to be able to hear "to forward your calls, press 1, to disable call forwarding press 2
when they press 2 or what ever the ivr looks like,, need it to go back to there extension.
Any help would be grately appreciated.

Chris Polk
Network Administrator,
HumanWare USA Inc.