[asterisk-biz] IAX2 hard phone or ATA recommendation

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 19 11:17:31 MST 2006

> Any one can recommend a hard phone or ATA for IAX?

There are many PA1688-based units out there, google for that chip for example:

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=PA168

Foloow the other links on the wiki, there's plenty of info there.
Here'sd the firmware link

http://www.aredfox.com/eindex.htm

Here's one seller: http://www.iaxtalk.com/

Most phones can be had for $80 retail or less

Also, of course, the IAXy, Digium's ATA is still available in a new
version. I have three IAX phones and an older IAXy. At the last
Astricon, I plugged my IAX phone into the Ethernet socket and called
the office with great quality and no hassle. The phones also do SIp if
you load the SIP firmware.