[asterisk-biz] USB to IAX driver needed

Jim Houser jhouser at trustamerifirst.com
Wed Apr 19 08:36:46 MST 2006

Hi,

I am using the US Robotics USB phone with Skype and it works good,
(http://www.funkyfresh.com/viewarticle.php?id=138).

I have looked around and found the phone is not locked for Skype and simply
needs the proper USB driver to work with whatever service you like.  I have
found one USB/SIP driver for SIP and attempted to use the phone with our
Asterisk server.  I was stopped due to needed licensing doe the downloaded
USB driver.

Does anyone know of a generic USB to IAX driver available for Windows or
Linux?

Thanks in advance.

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender, or postmaster at trustamerifirst.com, immediately by return e-mail and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and may be illegal.  Unless otherwise stated, opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author and are not endorsed by the author's employer.