[asterisk-biz] Inphonex alike white label reseller solutions

mype web peru mypeweb at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 17 17:42:27 MST 2006

Some people in my city uses Inphonex as a provider
for their white label VOIP service.

And I have been tempted to do it too..
However as their minutes are not so cheap, I decided
to look for a better deal.

After looking for several alternatives, I have bumped
into only with companies that either don´t look as
professional as Inphonex, don´t put so many information
on their web sites and others have a higher
installment fee for a reseller plan.

So my conclusion is that probably Inphonex is
only/best alternative for a small VOIP startup
do you agree with me?

Thanks in advance
Alex