[asterisk-biz] backup power requirements for emergency calling

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 20:17:12 MST 2006

I think you are wrong, what works for you in the City does NOT work
for me across the river in NJ. When I lived in the city the numbers
you gave were right, however for the last 3 years that I have seen
about six blackouts here in NJ where I live (BTW, we were NOT part of
the 2003 balckout in my town) 2 of them had to do with squirrels and
the like playing with the lines, the rest had to do with rain storms
that usualy meant a burned out connector to the transformer or a
burned out transformer (the burned transformer was not during a
storm).