[asterisk-biz] voipstunt, sipdiscount, etc.. how did they do it?

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Wed Apr 5 13:15:58 MST 2006

Hi Az,

Their deal is very simple.

If you register an account from India, you are charged to call on any
USA Toll free number. They play a special note saying since you are
calling from outside USA, this call is not free :) Gee, this is called
highway robberry.

Similar to this they have many such stunts, which is why they called
themself voipstunt :).

Btw, If you have paid them via Paypal and if you want your money back,
just call on those toll free XXX phone lines, daily for few hours, and
they would refund you your payment via paypal instantly.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,
The Enterprise Linux Company (TM),
www.enterux.com

Quoting azyuky <azyuky at yahoo.com>:

> Folks,
>
> Until now I still cannot figure out how voipstunt or sipdiscount
and
> a few other
> voip providers can afford to provide "free" calls to many
countries?