[Asterisk-biz] European resellers of grandstreem ip phones

asterisk at sipspain.com asterisk at sipspain.com
Fri Sep 30 05:22:53 MST 2005

No, our phones are not ATCOMs.

We have good prices because high volumen (in fact, we have our own brand,
EuropeSIP, printed on them), but our phones have a very good relationship
between price and feautures. They are certified for the European Market (a
must have) and firmwares on major languages.  Of course, European Plugs,
IAX compatible, double RJ45 (100 Mg), Phone Agenda, a lot of codecs, DCHP,
Hands-free Speaker, Telnet & Web configuration, etc

As said, we do not work only with these phones. We also work with SNOM and
Grandstream. SNOM are of course better quality phones, but the
look-and-feel of this model is superior to the GrandStream, and since they
have a very attractive price, is the option we sell the most currently.

We do Asterisk installation and consultancy on our customers. For them, we
normally insert SNOM phones for the operator and some management people,
and the rest of them with those phones. Only with the orders we need for
the installations, we already do a lot, so we decided recently to open a
shop on Internet to sell them and have even better prices for volume.

On the shop we have end-user prices. By the beggining of next month we
have to change this prices in short, due to changes on euro-dolar exchange
currency, althought I do not expect an important variation on the price.
However, we would love to have distributors, so if you can do orders of at
least 50 units, please free to contact me at andres at europesip.com.

"Schneider, Silvio" <silvio.schneider at schmid-telecom.ch>
Enviado por: asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
30/09/2005 14:05
Por favor, responda a
Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

Para
"Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
cc

Asunto
RE: [Asterisk-biz] European resellers of grandstreem ip phones

Grandsteam have softkeys and U.S. Ringtones. The phones are cheap and they
look very very cheap.
They have no style at all.

Europe phones have hardkeys and european ringtones. Take a look at
Snom, Polycom and ATCOM phones !

I bet Andreas is referering to  ATCOM

Cheers