[Asterisk-biz] call center software and asterisk

Mario Kreslin mario.kreslin at atelka.com
Thu Sep 29 09:13:59 MST 2005

Bartosz,

Aheeva has developed a CCS based on-top of Asterisk. This is a fully
comprehensive solution, offering Blended or Inbound/Outbound agents,
with an ability to record all calls, in addition we have a workforce
management module that allows you to trace agent adherence to schedules.
The solution also has a scripting module that allows for queries to
external databases (beside Mysql) and utilizes skills based routing on a
very user friendly gui.

The Outbound component is fully automated and offer among many functions
4 dialing modes, campaign management and answering machine detection.

Data is captured from cradle to grave and you may use the existing
Aheeva reporting tool, or export data to a report writer.

I invite you to contact me for additional information.

Regards,

Mario Kreslin
Tel:   514.223-2581 ext 2231
Fax:   514.448.4906