[Asterisk-biz] call center software and asterisk

Matt Florell astmattf at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 08:40:49 MST 2005

Hello,

You can try VICIDIAL, it is free and GPL scales well and we have been using
it for over 2 years now on over 200 seats total. There are several approved
consultants that can install and maintain it, if you don't want to yourself,
and you can find more information on it here:
http://astguiclient.sourceforge.net/

Also, a new beta version was just released for it yesterday, more info on it
here:
http://astguiclient.blogspot.com/

MATT---