[Asterisk-biz] Serious Problem with SNOM Attendant phones - Need Help

C F shmaltz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 18:57:54 MST 2005

The problem you had with the OP is a know problem (search the wiki)
when used over the network, therfore a good program that uses the
manager app will always use a proxy so that it doesn't communicate
with asterisk over the network. FOP does it this way, and therefore
does'nt have the problem of crashing asterisk.