[Asterisk-biz] VoIP engineer needed

Robert Bedell robert.bedell at zivVa.com
Wed Sep 28 10:22:17 MST 2005

I hope this is the correct place to post this.  I'm not certain if it's
kosher to post to -users as well.

Company: ZivVa

Location: Atlanta, GA

Position: Software Engineer

Pay: depending on qualifications

General Description:  ZivVa is a VoIP startup who is looking for a self
motivated Software Engineer who will thrive in a startup environment.  The
programming duties will vary across database, c/c++, linux, and web
development.  Our philosophy is for the development team to work closely
with the customer so as to get first hand experience in the
problems/solutions.  The position will include programming, system support
and troubleshooting customer issues.  You will be working closely with
Asterisk in a hosted environment.  This is strictly VoIP work, but
familiarity with traditional telephony is a plus.

Qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of the Linux operating system

- Programming skills in C,PHP, Perl, MySQL, and PostGreSQL
- Knowledge of basic computer hardware installation/troubleshooting, DHCP,
DNS, and basic TCP/IP
- VoIP and Asterisk experience required

- Comfortable interacting with customers by phone, e-mail and face to face

Please contact me off list to inquire about this position, or send mail to
jobs at zivVa.com.

Robert Bedell

Chief Technical Officer

ZivVa, LLC