[Asterisk-biz] Looking for a configuration software

Kanuri, Seshu (Company IT) Seshu.Kanuri at morganstanley.com
Wed Sep 28 10:02:57 MST 2005

May be the AMP forum is the right place to post this but, briefly here
are my issues:

1)Once AMP is in place, we cannot make changes to the config files using
any editor as they are overwritten. This is a major issue as some times
it is esssential to by pass what AMP configures. What is the remedy for
this? Do you have plans to sync-up config files to the DB also?

2)AMP does not support Polycom phones now. Even if you add the
additional Polycom related paremeters in the GUI, it does not store
them. For ex:

     progressinband=no ; Polycom Phones do not support Progressive
inband.
			     ; We should not use 'progressinband=never'

This statement is not saved in version 1.7 or so as I remember. I don't
know if this has been fixed now

Seshu Kanuri